Business Interruption Insurance Claims
Has Your Business Lost Money Because of the Shut-Down?
You paid for insurance, and now you need it. Many small businesses enjoy “business interruption “insurance coverage but are not even aware that they are entitled to compensation. Saxton Law is ready to help. Our team works on a contingency-fee-basis which means you pay no fees unless we recover money for you or your business. Our office has considerable experience helping small businesses explore their insurance policy rights and funds owed under those insurance contracts. If you are confused about your rights or need help understanding your business insurance policy, please call us: we can help.
What Is Business Interruption Insurance?
Business Interruption Insurance pays for losses that occur if your business is unexpectedly shut down. The ability to recover depends on the language of your insurance contract. Saxton Law Firm is happy to evaluate your insurance policy at no charge in order to evaluate your insurance rights. All policies are different, but some insurance contracts work something like this:
A claim is recoverable when there is:
- Physical damage to an insured property, caused by a covered peril that results in quantifiable business interruption loss during the time it takes to restore the damaged property.
Additional types of coverages might include:
- Civil Authority Coverage – Protection for commercial property losses caused by forced closure mandated by a civil authority.
- Contingent Business Interruption – Protection against losses resulting when entities that the business depends upon – such as customers or suppliers – incur property damage
Does Your Business Insurance Cover COVID-19?
It depends on the terms of your insurance policy. Some insurance policies are broad enough to cover business interruption losses related to COVID-19. But you won’t know unless your insurance policy is evaluated by an insurance attorney expert. We encourage you to call us in order to evaluate your insurance rights free of charge. Please contact us at any time to learn more about how we can help you protect your business.
Your Best Interest
- Quality Legal Assistance
- Qualified Legal Professional
- Free Initial Legal Consultation
- Devoted to Representing the Right of Individuals